[Namron] Populace tonight

Lindseybellam at aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 01:31:35 PST 2007

I finally got Maleah and Duncan(?) to sit down with me after populace and
organize who is paying for what in the ceramics line. So I do have some receipts
 to turn in. If by any chance y'all will be dropping by Maleah's on Thursday
(She  is holding Thanksgiving open house as usual), bring me the form and I
can get it  filled out and ready for the next meeting for a check. Hope you get
to feeling  better, it will take awhile, I know, but life will get better -
much love -  Gwyneth