[Namron] Thanksgiving at Ulf and Maleah's

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:53:23 PST 2007

Maleah;
I will not be able to be there, but just wanted to tell you and Ulf that you two are the finest people i believe I have ever met in the SCA or out of it...you do so much to be kindly and to help people...you are both the best there is and i am thnakful to even know people like you two.
Cormac

Okiewiter

From: baroness_maleah at cox.netTo: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com; namron at lists.ansteorra.org; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.comDate: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:34:02 -0600Subject: [Namron] Thanksgiving at Ulf and Maleah's

For those of you coming to our place for dinner, please bring your folding chairs. In the frenzy of cooking today I forgot to pick-up the rental chairs. Dinner will be at 2:00 pm, all are welcome. If you are having dinner with family you are still welcome to come for dessert and games. May you all have a blessed day of Thanks and while you are counting  your blessings please remember to say a prayer for all those who serve in our armed forces. They are the ones who make this day possible.

See you all tomorrow,
Maleah