[Namron] Seawinds Enchanted Forest Renfair Carpooling

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 06:15:10 PST 2007

*sigh*  went to the website.  That's the weekend we're moving my daughter and son in law, so I can't go.   (whaaaaaa).  Perhaps another time.

Missing you all!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.