[Namron] Lurking!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 06:33:58 PST 2007

Aha!  My e-mail is functional again!  YAY!

We've been up to our eyeballs in family stuff and so have been M.I.A.  Here's updates on stuff for anyone who cares.  If you don't care, just delete this e-mail and go on to the stuff that interests you.  No harm, no foul!  LOL.

Baby:  I HAVE ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF MY GRAND SON!  Yup...it is MOST DEFINATELY a boy.  Obviously A BOY.  No doubt in anyone's mind that it's A BOY.  Amazing technological breakthroughs have clearly shown us that it's a proud, proud BOY...lol.  As it stands, (and in the picture it clearly does!) the name they've chosen so far is Brandon Micheal Woodman.  And yes, we realize that makes his initials BMW.  So obviously he's got a ready made nick name...lol.

KIDS:  Heather and Randy have bought a house in Maysville and will be near us when Randy goes back to Iraq. (Yes, he's going back folks).  We've got a moving van in the family now and we're moving most of their stuff out on the 8th and will be moving them into their new home on the 17th.  So I'll have my kids and grandkids closer.   YAY!

Family Crisis:  We go to court this thursday for the trial that determines whether or not DHS had due cause to take my brother's kids out of the home and place them with my sister.  Trust me, in this instance they did.  I'm begging everyone to light a candle, say a prayer, etc... so that the outcome of this trial is what's best for the kids.  My personal belief is that they are all improving so much under my sister's care that that is where they need to be.  The kids are finally learning to talk and are actually getting potty trained (at 3, 4, and 9).  They are clean, safe, and are learning to socialize with other children without screaming, biting and fighting.  They are still hording food, and after visitations with their bio-parents they revert to their previous feral child status for nearly a week.  The outcome of this trial on thursday will have a great effect on these kids lives and we just all love them so much and have seen them come so far, we
 don't want to see them go back to lives of abuse and neglect.  So prayers, well wishes and all will be much appreciated.

Socailizing:  Yeah, right...lol.  We're so wrapped up in family stuff right now we've been absent at nearly everything, but we're talking with Kat & Lucrezia and others about trying to throw in a bonfire somewhere to kind of celebrate anyone's Birthday/anneversary/un-birthday/etc.  We just don't know when that's gonna be.  But we'll holler when we know.

Aelthelston, can you contact me off list?  I need to get with you on something Birthday related, but won't be able to get to pop next month.  (schedules, schedules, schedules!!!).

Maleah, Ulf, and Ithreal, Good to know you are home, and safe and that England is still a good and kindly camel-free zone!

That's all I know about much of anything so far.  Love to all!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.