[Namron] Gulf Wars

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 07:13:36 PST 2007

I would be happy to illuminate a favorite saying or verse.  How soon would your royal highness require it?

 Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.