[Namron] Christmas cards to the Troops

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 18:08:31 PST 2007

Greetings to the Populace,

My name is Lord Sebastiana.  I am collecting Christmas
cards for the troops under Lt. Dan Pupek (Army) Lord
Orlando (SCA) to send to Iraq.  I will be at
Weisenfeurs Yule, Populace, and Namron's Populace.  If
you would like to send Christmas cards to the troops
please bring them to the above events and I will send
them on December 10th along with the cards I get from
the students at the school I am teaching at now.  Also
Kirsten Pupek (Katerina) will be at Winterkingdom to
collect letters also.

In Service,

Lord Sebastiana