[Namron] Queens Champion

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 06:05:55 PST 2007

Ok, so this is the first of many emails about the event, what we need and help we are looking for!!!
Anyone who has anything specific in mind about what they would like to help with, please email me at Adena.Alvis at okdhs.org? i will be keeping a list and that will make things easier (feel free to call as well).

One thing that we are able to ask for now is wall hangings and carpets.? We all know how the ambiance of an event can truely impact the feel of it.? We also, all know what the ambiance of a gym is...nonexistant.? SO, if there are hangings or carpets, we would greatly appreciate them.? ALSO, as this might be easier on everyone, I would like to collect any that wont be being used between now and the event (Jan 26th).? I have more then enough room in my garage in which to safely store them, and this way we wont have to scramble till the last min. If you have these, and are willing to let me store them till the event, please email me !!? (at this email, or at the one listed above.

Adena Terricsdotter