[Namron] We got Queen's Champion

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Thu Nov 29 16:28:40 PST 2007

I have checked the markings of more than one landed Baron.  They are more
readily visible in at the local Ansteorran Swim Team watering hole.  Of
those I've noted, none had markings similar to the Chinese Water Deer.
Pelts yes, markings no.  The lack of markings could be merely a family trait
of the Namronian Landed Barons, altough my observations suggest this
characteristic is not limited to landed specimens.  Perhaps I should collect
a larger sample.

-Muriel, field researcher.
Now accepting volunteers to help me catalog the rump markings of barons of
Ansteorra.

"When the monkeys of life fling poo, harvest their tiny, undigested kernals
of glee!"