[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 19, Issue 34

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:18:52 PST 2007

So where do we sign up to volunteer? I guess I could make the sacrifice in the name of science! *wink*
Kat I have checked the markings of more than one landed Baron.  They are morereadily visible in at the local Ansteorran Swim Team watering hole.  Ofthose I've noted, none had markings similar to the Chinese Water Deer.Pelts yes, markings no.  The lack of markings could be merely a family traitof the Namronian Landed Barons, altough my observations suggest thischaracteristic is not limited to landed specimens.  Perhaps I should collecta larger sample. -Muriel, field researcher.Now accepting volunteers to help me catalog the rump markings of barons ofAnsteorra.  "When the monkeys of life fling poo, harvest their tiny, undigested kernalsof glee!"