[Namron] new king

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 13:51:37 PDT 2007

They can't just  choose the "runner up" because the "runner up" might not have been the runner up if the winner wasn't in the tournament. Someone that he took out could have been the next King. It's kind of wierd, but that's how it is. I understand your feelings on it though. I'm kind of feeling for the event steward and the list mistresses. Having just helped run crown list here, I know how stressful that is.

Rose & Chad <love at roseandchad.net> wrote: Boy, that seems kind of crappy to all of those who planned and trained and fought at the real Crown Tourney and may not be able to make it to this suprise event. Why can't they just choose the 'second-runner-up'? That makes more sense to me... Well, either way, congratulations whoever!

  -Rose the Obnoxious

Marion Makkingze <johnsonds17991 at gmail.com> wrote:
       Ayesha said something like: Hi
I have heard what I am assured is true about a new King being picked. Anyone? Ayesha

  This came out on the Redtape list this morning.

      Good morning,
  As announced in morning court at Three Kings, due to unforseen circumstances Their Highnesses will be unable to fullfill their duties as Crown and we must have a new Crown Tournament as soon as feasible. That being said this will be occurring at Bordermarche Autumn Melees on Sunday morning - November 18th. This tournament will be open to all entraints who meet the requirements and are found capable and acceptable.
  Please join us at this momentous event.
  More information will be forth coming as we finalize details or need to make clarifications.
  In  service,
  Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
  Acting Kingdom Seneschal
  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
  Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds17991 at gmail.com

In Service I remain,
  THLady Celeste Alienor Courtenay de Montmorency
  mka Tausha Walker

http://mail.yahoo.com