[Namron] Red Tape

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 23:24:00 PST 2007

Lady Siobhan wrote:
> Is there another name for Red Tape ? I can't find it on the kingdom
> Calender

The current correct name is "King's Round Table", though few actually
call it that.

It is almost always the first weekend after Coronation, being the first
good opportunity for the Kingdom Officers to advice the Crown of the
state of the Kingdom and for the Crown to let Their will be known on
matters particular to Them.

It is also the best time to go to warranting classes or learn about what
other offices do.  I strongly recommend it to anyone who thinks they
might end up holding an office.  Remember, your friends can and will
volunteer you...

Finally, I like to go to the Great Officers meeting to see if Namron or
Skorragard's name gets mentioned in their reports to the Crown.
Sometimes that's not a good thing.  Sometimes it is, and those times are
really great.

Oh, and it is in modern day clothing.  Our chance to freak each other
out...

Ulfie