[Namron] looking for suggestions/feedback...

Lindseybellam at aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 22:43:19 PST 2007

There is actually a business in England that delivers flowers, booze or
chocolate to the person of your desire with guitars and singers and ladders if
necessary. I read about it in a Time magazine some time ago. Apparently it was
started as a joke and became so popular the original group now operates
franchises. Who knows we could start a whole new business line, particularly  with
Valentine's Day not to far away - Gwyneth