[Namron] Adoption News

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 06:56:48 PST 2007

WONDERFUL!!!! Congratulations on be3ing such a loving person as to adonpt those children.
Cormac
Okiewiter

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:48:48 -0800From: viking_axeman at yahoo.comTo: rjenk23619 at aol.com; campkylianra at yahoogroups.com; littlerukh at yahoo.com; lightningmist at yahoogroups.com; namron at ansteorra.org; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com; wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Namron] Adoption News
Greetings to all,

As of yesterday Ashlie, Kimmy and CJ are officially Gelms. Their official names are now :

Ashlie Anne Gelm
Kimberlie Luana Gelm
Charles Alexander James Gelm

It has been a long seven months since we started this adoption trek and now it is finally over.

I wanted to thank all those that have helped and supported us throughout our journey.

Jolgeirr