[Namron] Adoption News

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 17:04:26 PST 2007

Congratulations to all of you. Be sure to tell all three of the kids that I sent them their own congratulations. To often the adopting parents are told that but not the kids, it is a very big thing to them also. again congrats
Terric

"Once you have pulled the pin from Mr. Grenade he is no longer your friend"