[Namron] plans for elizabeth

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 15:48:33 PDT 2007

I think dinner after works better. Otherwise you have to rush through dinner to make your movie time... course with it being a friday and everyone working that means a 7pm something showing and dinner around 9pm

Kirsten Pupek <dnk_p at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Hey gang,
 I know we still have a little while before we are planning to go see it, and we have Proctectorate weekend in between yet, but I would like to start hearing ideas about what time and where (what theatre) we would like to go see "Elizabeth" on Friday Oct. 19. Do we want to go in garb? Do we want to meet up for dinner before hand ? If there are going to be quite a few of us, I was also thinking that we might want to have someone collect money and go get tickets early as well. So these are all things to think about. I can volunteer to collect money and go buy the tickets early, but I have to have the money in hand. Please let me know what sounds good to everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!
 Hugs,
 Katarina

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.