[Namron] water bearing for the greatest chivalric tournament

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Thu Oct 11 18:46:25 PDT 2007

Katarina and others,

Thank you so much for your kind offers to help with the water bearers table.  The water bearers budget has been generously expanded for the event. and we will be serving a lovely spread.  We will still be most grateful for any assistance.

This really is a great way to get to serve your Barony and kingdom while having a great time with your friends.

In Service,
Genevria