[Namron] FW Harry Potter exhibition - DC area

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:51:23 PDT 2007

Very cool!

Here in McKinney we have what is called a "Compound Pharmacy". My orthopedic
surgeon uses them quite a bit. When you walk in to the place there are
alchemy symbols everywhere, calligraphic certs of their qualifications that
are in the German hand, very old world feel to them. They are very cool. :)

Chiara Francesca