[Namron] A filking we shall go

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 07:11:43 PDT 2007

Once I lived in modern noise and confusion
Till My friend Maleah showed me  the illusion
She had played for so much longer
But has she played that long?

A camel's life can be a long and a sad one
Always totin' crap on top of his high hump
Then one day saw My's crown and red hair
And he knew his destiny!

Chorus:

Camel's on awayward run
She'll be squished before he's done
RedHeads infatuate this one
You better run for the door!

When she spurned his love, the camel went crazy
declared vendetta on the house of this lady
Now he's hiding in the wild woods
And hes dangerous this one

Maleah needs her guard when he's undercover
demented camel thinks that He's now her lover
And a Jealouse dromedary
Will only clash with what she wore!

Chorus:

Camel's on awayward run
She'll be squished before he's done
RedHeads infatuate this one
You better run for the door!

Better Runnnn
Better Runnnnn........For the Doooor!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

http://mail.yahoo.com