[Namron] OT - IT'S OFFICIAL -- I'M CERTIFIABLE

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 19:13:26 PDT 2007

We interrupt this program for an important announcement:

Yesterday afternoon I received my Oklahoma Teaching Certificate in the mail.  This is 2.5 yrs of hard work come to fruition.  I just had to share the good news.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock