[Namron] The cards for lady Nyx

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:50:08 PDT 2007

I am in hopes that you find your lost item, but if you do not, yYour Black Star (kingdom newsletter) also has your membership number.  Just take the latest edition and it will serve as proof of membership until you can get corporate to send you new cards.

Melisande de Frayne

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:50:05 -0700From: worf428 at yahoo.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] The cards for lady Nyx

I have no idea where that is, but the treasurer may have the sign in page for that event, and it is a legal document.

Lordy Lord Galiwyn
Chiurgeon
A Lover Not A Fighter!!
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.