[Namron] OT: Volunteer Opportunity at Camp DaKaNi in OKC

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Oct 18 20:03:28 PDT 2007

The lady who runs the campsite where Barat & I were married is having a
Haunted Forest Hayride & Pumpkin Patch event on Oct. 25, 27 & 29.  They need
volunteers to help with these areas.  Here is an excerpt from her e-mail to
us:

 We are having the annual Haunted Forest Hayride out here at camp DaKaNi on
October 25, 27 & 29. We have scenes set up in the tent city area of camp and
down one of the trails leading to Dick's Den. Lots of people come with their
families.  I need bodies! People to act out the character in a scene or help
in the Pumpkin Patch with the pumpkin crafts and we need parkers.  I don't
know if you and Steve are into this kind of stuff but if you could get some
of the (SCA) Association people to volunteer to come out on Thursday or
Monday it sure would help. And it would be fun!

If you can help, please e-mail Crystal Daniels @ crystal at campfireusa-ok.org
or you can call her @ 478-5646 or 478-9454.

Thank you,

Lady Jacqueline