[Namron] A little assistance please.

Chris Harper minidozer12 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 09:28:42 PDT 2007

Hello to everyone, i am in need of a little assistance.....
i have a niece that would like anyone that can give advice on constructing a catapult or trebu... sorry not sure of spelling, but maybe you understand what i mean.... but one of those that is appx. 6 ft tall and capable of hurling a small pumpkin. any assistance would be greatly appreciated. you can reach me off list at 405-250-1008 or at candvharper at hotmail.com thank you once again

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
for Thee my Lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thine hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen