[Namron] Namron Protectorate Photos

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Oct 14 18:24:24 PDT 2007

I wasn't able to get a whole lot of photos this year, but what pictures I
have, are posted! Photos of this year (and several Namron events of years
past) are found at: http://photos.northkeep.org    There's a lot of folks
whose names I don't know -- help with identification is always extremely
welcome.

I'm also starting work on formatting the many stories and songs I collected
at Protectorate. If you're interested in getting updates on this project, or
were one of the contributors who would like a copy of your recording, please
contact me off list.

I also have a history website that includes stories about event happenings
and 'reviews' and 'thank yous' -- if anyone is willing to write one, I'd
love to post the 'local perspective' on Protectorate!
(http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/events.htm)

Last but not least, I'm hoping to get in contact with Sheik Abdullah
Mohammed ben al a Assani, at his convenience, off list.

In service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Northern Region history geek