[Namron] game night

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:13:44 PDT 2007

Greetings Dear Orlando, I can't make it either, I will be in Muskogee, but
your excuse is way better than mine.  Stay safe, be well, and come home
soon.
Oh, and Whelp...that is an order from this Star, and your main Whelp duty
for now, we'll find some dishes or other duty soon enough... :)
Lady Marion Makkingze
House Wolfstar
johnsonds17991 at gmail.com