[Namron] Protectorate

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:16:22 PDT 2007

whisper whisper psst... Genevria, Owen the tavern runner was recognized with his Lordship.

whisper whisper peck on the cheek whisper whisper
From: genevria at cox.net
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:22:18 -0600
Subject: Re: [Namron] Protectorate

I am not an Excellency, though I thank you for the compliment.  I do hope you were able to have these questions answered sooner, but perhaps not.

I haven't camped at this particular site myself, but I have camped at the other girl scout camp we use.  You will need bedding, but there are cots in the cabins.  They are usually plastic mattresses, and not very clean.  I always bring mattress pads and cleaning wipes.

We will be having a tavern this weekend and it should be good as it is being run by Lord Owen who is an experienced cook and has run numerous taverns.  I specify the title there because we do have two Owen's in the local area, and I am not married to the one running the tavern.  My beloved is the current champion and will be running the chivalric list.

Please do feel free to call me.  My new number is 470-6781.  I will be happy to try to answer any questions you have, or to find an answer through someone else.

Genevria