[Namron] FW: Protectorate Receipts

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 14:58:41 PDT 2007

OH Dear do hope its better really soon we will keep him in our prays

Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:
 Cc: 'muriel at entelesoft.com'; John Cole
 Subject: Protectorate Receipts

  To all,

  My son, Steven, fell today in his PE class and broke his arm.  Therefore, I will not be going to Pop meeting tonight.  Please give all Protectorate receipts to our wonderful Baron Donnchadh, as he will be handling that task for me.  He will also have check request forms for anyone that will need one.   I’m sorry for the inconvenience.  I will get checks out to everyone that needs reimbursement for receipts as soon as possible.

  Thanks,
  Lady Jacqueline

Una Carleton
Reeve of The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus