[Namron] movies Friday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:13:13 PDT 2007

Hey gang,
Well the times are still not up for Friday for "Elizabeth,"  but every day that I have checked it has been playing at 7:40 at the Bricktown Harkins theatre so that is a good rough estimate for Friday. I will post the exact time as soon as I have it confirmed. I guess everyone will need to get tickets on their own as I have not received money from anyone to buy tickets in advance. Right now I have a total of 16 people going. If you have not told me that you are planning to go please let me know asap so we know how many seats to save. I plan to be there a little early to get tickets and save seats so you can meet me out in front of the theatre or inside if you get there a little later.
See you all then!
Kat