[Namron] a wild and hare brained idea of mine...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Oct 18 14:55:24 PDT 2007

Sooo.... Namron Protectorate saw the collection of a bunch of stories!

I have recorded the following:

Lady Muirien from Eldern Hills: "Our introduction to the SCA"
Lord Gunnar of Eldern Hills: "My first combat"
Lord Pookypookypooky of Namron: "Kissing Barn"
Contessa Vanessa de Varona of the North: "A Patrick Michael Story"
Sieur Jean Paul of Mooneschadowe: "How I met Contessa Vanessa"
Syr Owen of Mooneschadowe: "The Scotsman at Gulf War 6"
HL Adena of Namron: "How to tell if it's a good party" (Or, "Why is Ox duct
taped to a table?")
Centurion Angus Gunn of Northkeep: "The battles at Gulf Wars 15"

I will be getting these transcribed and posted to my website as soon as I can,
though this may take some time.  I'll also be posting some of them (those with
better sound quality - the event was merry and there's a lot of background
noise) on my website for folks to listen to, if they wish.

I was also able to record some singing that went on later in the evening,
though the sound quality was pretty fuzzy. :(

I hope to be able to collect more stories at Eldern Hills Samhain, Chemin
Noir's Fair of the Harvest, and Weisenfeuer's Yule.  Please ... if you have a
story you're willing to share, seek me out at any of these events!

In service to the North where the Black Star shines the brightest,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya