[Namron] Do we know when Axeman is?

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:23:32 PDT 2007

NOVEMBER 2008> Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:36:26 -0400> From: bardessofthested at cox.net> To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Namron] Do we know when Axeman is?> > Greetings unto all of you!> > I haven't been around much lately, or should I say at all? Life has been really rough on me lately, and has kept me either busy or completely dumbfounded around every corner. I haven't had a chance to play in a long while now, so I guess you could say I'm out of the loop!> > But, I am needing to see if Axeman has been scheduled for a particular date or not as of yet. I know I need to put in my appearence if all else fails then. So does anyone know when it is scheduled? Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated! : )> > Missing you all more than you can imagine! I wish I could be there more often, but you take what life gives you, ehh? *Sigh*> > Yours in the Dream,> Lady Ailis> _______________________________________________> Namron mailing list> Namron at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/namron-ansteorra.org