[Namron] plans for elizabeth

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 09:29:28 PDT 2007

I Agree with Siobhan that dinner AFTER would be a better Idea.

When we originally thought of doing this for the opening we had planned on doing Elizabethan Garb for that night, however being that protectorate is the same weekend, that's a no go.  So I think we should at LEAST do garb and possibly see if the management would save a section of the theatre seats for thos of us IN Garb so that we don't have to negotiate seating with the general public.

And I like Kat's idea of buying the tickets in Advance.  (we did this for the 300 and it worked out well).  Also, we may want to make reservations for dinner.  We'd look the coolest at Abuellos as it's decorated like an old Spanish courtyard.  (and the margaritas are to DIE for)  LOL.  Not to mention they have the good grace to employ a certain specail Namronian!  Being a friday night an accurate headcount and a reservation will save a LOT of time and headaches.

Ideas?  Opinions?

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.