[Namron] Protectorate

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Wed Oct 10 14:48:22 PDT 2007

Ah Pooky, sadly I must confess that I knew this.  At the time I was writing
I could not think of the alternative to the "Honorable Lord" that is not the
preference of our dear Owen.  His lordship does have such a lovely sound to
it when spoken.

Owen, your lordship, I do hope that you were not offended.

Genevria