[Namron] Maleah and the

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Oct 16 18:53:51 PDT 2007

Like a pre-Protectorate Camel Hunt?

  _____

From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of William Herron
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:26 PM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Maleah and the

For next year, I recommend we take proactive measures.

What's the period equivalent of bubble-wrap?

Bubba

On 10/16/07, muriel at entelesoft.com <muriel at entelesoft.com> wrote:

As many of you may remember, a vicious camel indeed attacked HE Maleah at
last year's Wiesenefuer Baronial event at Camp EKoWah. Last year, it broke
her nose and was driven off by a couragous table-wielding Ithrael. The camel
struck again this weekend. This time it ambushed her in the dark and drove
her to the ground. She fended it off herself by bashing it over the head
with her mug, but injured her arm in the process.