[Namron] More Camel Sitings

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 17:45:03 PDT 2007

Muriel, et al,

I had not made the connection until now, but a member of Moo Manor was struck by the camel days before Protectorate.  He placed a stool in her way and she fell and damaged her shoulder.  Alas, it was in part the reason she was unable to attend Protectorate.

Is it the al Assani house, Muriel, or the populace of Namron that this nasty camel is after.  We must all be on the watch for this evil creature and defeat it before it strikes again.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock