[Namron] HAtur and other B day in Nov.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:10:15 PDT 2007

What day sir?

Pooky

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:51:39 -0700From: haturearn at yahoo.comTo: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com; namron at ansteorra.orgCC: tesmond at hotmail.com; ace.ray at sbcglobal.net; notanapparition at yahoo.com; magnusstrongaxe at aol.comSubject: [Namron] HAtur and other B day in Nov.

Greeting to all
  You are all welcome to come and attend an evening of celebration .
The location is in Stroud Okla.
TAKE HIWAY 99 NORTH 3 MILES
TURN EAST/RIGHT [ON LAKE ROAD] 2 MILES
TURN NORTH/LEFT  1 MILE  LOOK FOR THE OPEN FEILD ON THE LEFT
WE WILL BE IN THE WOODS AT THE NORT END OF THE FEILD.
STARTING TIME IS AROUND 2 PM TILL WE CANNT GO AND MORE.
I will be cooking some meat and Ara will be cooking some Stew  we invite all to come .
This is a pot luck meal and byob .
21 AND OVER TO CONSUME ALCHOL.