[Namron] Arrows

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 22:57:15 PDT 2007

Cormac... when the hair stands up on the back of you neck... and your dogs decide to pee down YOUR leg... I smell a threat... too bad mine trusty birch staff was about 75 yards away (how thouhtless of me... LOL!

  I have no quarrel with these natural beasties... yet a quarrel they will get if my 118 pound boxer pees on my leg again...

  Willie the wet one.

Dan Corley <okiewriter at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Master Ulf;
  The Duct Tape Solution will work on bobcats (I have used it), but if the creature is a mountain lion beastie, they are too strong and i recommend using braided wire covered with leaves and baited. I only would capture or kill any creature of the wild if it presents a definite threat to animals or humans. Most bobcats and pumas will just walk by and keep on going if they allow you to see them at all.
  Cormac

  Okiewiter