[Namron] The investigation.... Re: Arrows and every...Chupacabra!

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 09:05:55 PDT 2007

Oh Willie,  We need to introduce this Gentleman known as Val to soome mead!!Val, are you allegeric to anything?Mead is based on Honey and then some people  add different flavorings, such as cherry, among others..(Smacking Lips together) Will you be going to Namron Protectorate this oct?(Baronial Event)..I am sure that some/few/lots of us would be able to help you on your understanding of Mead.

Lordy Lord Galiwyn
Chiurgeon
A Lover Not A Fighter!!
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.