[Namron] OT: Job openings

etienett at cox.net etienett at cox.net
Thu Sep 13 20:27:02 PDT 2007

Just thought I would let anyone looking for a job know that the William-Sonoma call center where I work is hiring for our peak holday business.  They will be holding a Job Fair Monday, September 17 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (was Hilton) at 2945 NW Expressway from 10 am to 7 pm.  Full and part time.  If you go put "Lee McGoodwin" as your reference so I'll get credit.  The call center is actually located on NW 85th Terr. behind the Sam's Club  (NW Expressway and Council Rd), next door to the Sprint Corp call center.

We only take in-bound calls, no soliciting.  It's a nice environment to work in if you don't mind sitting on your ass taking orders.  They have contests for decent prizes and some fun events to keep things interesting.  A good phone presence and attitude are the best qualifications.  There is the chance, if you do well during this temporary peak time, that you will be offered a permanant position in Jan.

Thanks for listening!  Good luck if you go.

Etienett