[Namron] Wednesday Charter Painting -discontinued indefinitely

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Thu Sep 27 23:48:14 PDT 2007

Greeting,

This is to inform you all that we will be discontinuing our Wednesday
Charter Painting Evening.

We have has much fun over the past years and I thank all who have
made it possible.  I will be stepping down at the end of this year.
It is the end of my warrant.  period.   I wanted to stop the evenings
now before a major Northern Event and the Mundane Holidays that take
up so much time.

Other issues:

Protectorate: I need a volunteer to run a table as it seems to date
that Brad and I will not be there.

Anybody wanting my job as Northern Regional Scribe is encouraged to
send a resume and letter of interest to me and Mistress Hillary
at :hillaryrg at yahoo.com

Thanks for your time
A.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Northern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.
Jennene Stanley
It's been real.... off to other pastures... moo
mooharpist at cox.net		www.mooharpist.net