[Namron] Northern Regional Heraldic Consult Table

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 19:05:41 PDT 2007

Greetings,
The heraldic consult table for the northern region will be hosted by Wiesenfeuer at their Yule in December.

If you have heraldic questions that is the place to ask them.

If you are knowledgeable in device or name selection or are an artist we need your help.  If you can work at the consult table please e-mail me and let me know when you are available to work.

Please feel free to pass this information along as needed.
Thank you,

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.