[Namron] Namron Archery Practice and Cookout

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Sep 16 20:06:09 PDT 2007

As autumn approaches, the weather turns cool and the night comes sooner.
We will be moving our archery practice to the earlier hour of 5 p.m. but
still on Sunday evenings.

Our host has much brush to burn, so we will be having a potluck and
bonfire on September 30th after practice.  If you are free that evening,
bring your bow and come join us.  Hopefully we can get in a Royal Round
and do something pointless, like letting the person with the highest
score have first dibs on dessert.

The squeaky toy is mightier than the arrow.  Ask our baron.

Master Ulf
Namron Archery Marshal