[Namron] OT: Reminder about Alzheimer's Walk

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 09:16:20 PDT 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

Steven and I wanted to remind everyone who wanted to know about the
Alzheimer's Walk happening this month.  It will be next weekend @ 10:00 AM
on Saturday, Sept. 22.  If you would like to join our team or sponsor our
group, then please go to the following link:

http://okcmemorywalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=224545
<http://okcmemorywalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=224545&lis=0&k
ntae224545=F3584164CCB1499BAE8C863BF1E7FED3>
&lis=0&kntae224545=F3584164CCB1499BAE8C863BF1E7FED3

Our groups name is Pursley's Pride or you can sponsor any individual member.
Our group so far consists of Barat, Steven & myself (Jacqueline).  If you
would like more information about the event, then read on.

Event Location:

AT&T Bricktown Ballpark

Event Schedule:

Registration from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.

Walk at 10:00 a.m.

9/22/2007 8:30 am - 11:30 am

Fees:

Walker Registration: No Fees

Thank you in advance for any words of encouragement, joining our group,
and/or sponsoring our members.  We appreciate it!

Jacqueline