[Namron] Needed info: Student Organizations at Colleges & Universities

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:20:37 PDT 2007

Wonderful Wonderful Julia, Here I go again, most likely out of turn, proclaiming the Pride we feel in Namron and the efforts of our wonderful populous... We have an absolutely fabulous and proactive student group In Namron being of Oklahoma University! Please give me 'till tomorrow and I will get the info of the contact person, appropriate. Good morning back at ya,

Pooky ~ ;^))> From: 'Duchess Julia' <seneschal at ansteorra.org>>> > Good morning,> > Would anyone having first-hand experience in working/setting up student> organizations at colleges and/or universities please email me privately?> > Thanks,> Julia