[Namron] OK troops!... I give... UNCLE ULF!

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 22:52:32 PDT 2007

Dudes and dudettes... between mowing grass and writing music and editing and mixing, and the follow up and chupacabres and mountain lions and 12 guage express duct tape arrows... and pushing 36 hours awake, with only Java fixes evry 24 hours, and rum and cola inbetween... and a few cheesey brats for sustainance... I am beaten... UNCLE! UNCLE! ULF... (cousin... buddy?????) HELP! Call OFF the POOKY! please... Mine ribs are not sound any longer....
  Save me...
  Willie the cat herder...