[Namron] I have 5 jobs mon!

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 23:31:29 PDT 2007

I have 5 jobs mon... all count for nothing unless someone ELSE decides these 5 jobs are real...
  Job One: Cut waist high grass... sometimes called Hay... seems my yard is covered with it.
  Job Two: reclaim land... which means MOW where there is no waist high grass... only where there is waist high weeds...
  Job Three: Go to town and get more gas for tractors that cut weeds and grass called Hay
  Job Four: Be an investment advisor and trade stock from 8 am til 3 pm CDT.... In front of a computer with several phones ringing... which I ne'er answer.
  Job Five: Be a wannabee, rock star and make up all sorts of tunes which I never get paid for except in beer now and then...

  SLEEP??? According to someone near and dead to me... I can sleep when I am dead... in the mean time pick a job... and go do it...

  Wylfred... Mon with Five Jobs... no life, and some sort of connection to these cwazies on this elist...

John Yates <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'll cook what little cognitive thoght processes
are left for such thigs and share the results!

I'd like to become more active in the Barony,
anyway!

BTW, I don't know if what I do counts as a real
job, but I'll probably be getting back at it in a bit,
and go home in several hours!

Val