[Namron] StuCA Fighter Practice

Ashly "Sakami" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 10:42:58 PDT 2007

There will be a fighter practice tonight on the south oval (From Reeves park go north on Jenkins and then West on Lindsey go through the stoplight at Asp and turn right at the next light. It's the Van Vleet Oval). You can unload on the oval and then park in the stadium. They stop ticketing at 9 so there are parking meters there. If anyone else has any other suggestions for parking please post them here!

We will begin around 6 and be out there for as long as we can!

Bring armour and come hang out with us!

Thanks!

Sakami

      Sakurai Sakami
  Or, a Phoenix Gules
  ~*~
  Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
  ~*~*~
  The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
  ~*~*~*~