[Namron] Invitation Painting

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Sep 7 12:22:00 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

I talked to Ld Thomas, and Moo Manor will not be having their normal
scroll painting this Wednesday, so my Lady and I will be hosting a
Protectorate invitation painting party at our place.  All painters are
welcome.  If you have your own equipment, please bring it.  If not, then
there should be plenty to share.  If you have taken blanks home to
paint, please bring those as well.  We'll probably start around 6:00 and
go till we get tired.  If you've never painted before but want to learn,
invitations are a great way to get started and we'll have plenty of
experienced people to teach.

The address is:
2929 Edinburg Dr.
Norman, OK  73071