[Namron] Tent Painting Sept 29

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 17:00:51 PDT 2007

I have the bird mouth joint templates and measurements ready to go for the
GP Medium when Skorragardr is ready to build the ridge pole set.  I also
have the jig to punch the “pinner” holes for the wall poles.  Metal
Supermarket in south OKC can do the sliding sleeve connectors, except for
drilling the holes which can easily be done on a drill press.

And I should be available off and on throughout the fall to help a work
party build.

Wolfgang

  _____