[Namron] Tent Painting Sept 29

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 17:09:23 PDT 2007

Thank you Wolfgang! I will let the canton know!
Siobhan

variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}         st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           I have the bird mouth joint templates and measurements ready to go for the GP Medium when Skorragardr is ready to build the ridge pole set.  I also have the jig to punch the “pinner” holes for the wall poles.  Metal Supermarket in south OKC can do the sliding sleeve connectors, except for drilling the holes which can easily be done on a drill press.

  And I should be available off and on throughout the fall to help a work party build.

  Wolfgang