[Namron] Moneyers needed

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Sep 28 11:46:43 PDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 02:37:58PM -0400, fynreswolf at aol.com wrote:
> ulf, i have knowledge of how it is done, but have never done it.
> terric

I did it twice, at the moneyer's booth at Viking Jorvik, using their
dies and hammer. It's _HARD_ to get a good, square strike on a hand-
held die.

I'd really like to get into that activity, once I have another 24 or
48 hours in my day. There are only 96 hours in it at the moment, and
that's Not Enough!

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO