[Namron] A new baby miscreant

angelinblackink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 14:13:10 PDT 2007

Greetings to all on this fine day.

  I just thought that I would let everyone in on the news.  On Wednesday, September 26, 2007, Aristotle “Ari” Gray Fulgium-Fessenden was brought into the world.  He was 5 lbs 5 ounces and eighteen inches in length.  H’s very healthy and we are all at home now enjoying some well-needed rest.

   For those of you who were wondering, you weren’t left out, the baby shower hasn’t happened yet since we were at a loss for time before the birth ^_-

  We would enjoy calls but please try to limit them to before ten p.m.

  Also, pictures will be posted soon on my myspace. www.myspace.com/anelinblackink

  Living a dream,

  Xue XianXian